St. Luke’s, Ramsgate
Below is the continuation of the 50 year history of St. Luke’s written in 1926. This section describes the founding of some local schools (including St. Lawrence College) and the building of the first Vicarage, which is pictured in the second frame. It also describes the completion of the church with a chancel and finishes with the appointment of the second vicar around the beginning of the Twentieth Century. Interestingly it notes how rapidly the population of the Parish was expanding.
Read on: 4. Vicar’s Letter – Rev. Hazledine , 1906-1912
14. Into the Twenty-First Century