Our Sunday Services start at 11:00am and usually last about an hour. They include groups or activities for children. Find out more…
You can also watch our ‘on-line’ livestream at 11am or catch up later in the week (see below).
Quote of the Week
- Holy Ground
“And God said, ‘I will be with you. And this will be a sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have bought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.'”Exodus 3:12
We have a hall for hire. You can book a one-off or occasional session for only £21 per hour using an online booking system. There are cheaper rates for regular bookings.
All welcome at any of these weekly gatherings:
- Monday, 9:30-10:00am – St. Luke’s Church
- Tuesday 9:30-10:00am – St. George’s Church
- Thursday 9:30-10:00am – St. Luke’s Church
- *Saturday 9:30-10:00am – St. George’s Church
*First Saturday of month: Prayer Breakfast at another Ramsgate Church: 9:00-10:00am. See notices below.
Photo by Patrick Fore on Unsplash
- Saved Through Water (Exodus 2:1-20)What is baptism all about? Why the symbolism of water? The New Testament points back to some Old Testament stories to help us understand. In this talk we consider the story of Moses in a basket in the Nile.
- Pentecost (Acts 2:1-21)When the Holy Spirit first came on the church, it was a dramatic event. The same strange signs don’t happen when people become Christians, but they help us understand what the coming of the Spirit is all about.
- Witnesses (Acts 1:6-14)What’s next? Jesus had died and risen again, but what was next for him and his disciples and what’s next for us as a church?
A meeting for youngsters in School Year 6 and above. We meet in the Church Hall on Sunday evenings from 5:00pm to 7:30pm for Bible study, praise, food and games.
Relax with drinks and cakes on the sofas in our warm church building.
Every Thursday, 10:00-11:30am. Everyone welcome. Everything free. Just like God’s love.
From December 1st Caf4All will stay open until 3pm as a Warm Space.
Play and Praise
Play and Praise is a parent and toddler group that meets during term time in the Church Hall (please ring the bell on the side entrance) on Fridays 10-11:30am.
There are lots of activities for babies and toddlers as well as a weekly craft and a song and story time with prayer.
There is a £2 charge per family.
St. Luke’s is working in partnership with St. George’s church in the middle of Ramsgate. Check out their website for information of what is going on there.
Online Church Administration
At St. Luke’s we use iKnow to help with our administration. When you register for St. Luke’s you can give us your contact details and permissions along with those for your children. You will then be sent an iKnow login, which you can use to update any of your data or change your permissions. When you join a volunteer team iKnow will also show you the rotas you are on and send you reminder emails.