Our Sunday Services start at 11:00am and usually last about an hour. They include groups or activities for children. Find out more…
You can also watch our ‘on-line’ livestream at 11am or catch up later in the week (see below).
Quote of the Week
- Palm Sunday
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”(Psalm 118:26a)
We have a hall for hire. You can book a one-off or occasional session for only £21 per hour using an online booking system. There are cheaper rates for regular bookings.
All welcome at any of these weekly gatherings:
- Monday, 9:30-10:00am – St. Luke’s Church
- Tuesday 9:30-10:00am – St. George’s Church
- Thursday 9:30-10:00am – St. Luke’s Church
- *Saturday 9:30-10:00am – St. George’s Church
*First Saturday of month: Prayer Breakfast at another Ramsgate Church: 9:00-10:00am. See notices below.
Photo by Patrick Fore on Unsplash
- Forgive us our Sins (Psalm 51)In this last in the series on the Lord’s Prayer, we look at why we should ask for the forgiveness and sins, how we should do it and how it helps.
- Parenthood – Love and Sacrifice (1 Samuel 1:20-end)Being a mother takes sacrifice. Hannah was desperate to become a mother, so why when God gave her a son did she give him back to God?
- Our Daily Bread (Matthew 6:25-34)Prayer is about expressing our goals to God and trusting in his care. How does the expression: ‘Give us today, our daily bread’ help to shape the goals we pray for and breed a deeper trust in God, that releases us from anxiety?
A meeting for youngsters in School Year 6 and above. We meet in the Church Hall on Sunday evenings from 5:00pm to 7:30pm for Bible study, praise, food and games.
Relax with drinks and cakes on the sofas in our warm church building.
Every Thursday, 10:00-11:30am. Everyone welcome. Everything free. Just like God’s love.
From December 1st Caf4All will stay open until 3pm as a Warm Space.
Play and Praise
Play and Praise is a parent and toddler group that meets during term time in the Church Hall (please ring the bell on the side entrance) on Fridays 10-11:30am.
There are lots of activities for babies and toddlers as well as a weekly craft and a song and story time with prayer.
There is a £2 charge per family.
St. Luke’s is working in partnership with St. George’s church in the middle of Ramsgate. Check out their website for information of what is going on there.
Online Church Administration
At St. Luke’s we use iKnow to help with our administration. When you register for St. Luke’s you can give us your contact details and permissions along with those for your children. You will then be sent an iKnow login, which you can use to update any of your data or change your permissions. When you join a volunteer team iKnow will also show you the rotas you are on and send you reminder emails.