Our Sunday Services start at 11:00am and usually last about an hour. They include groups or activities for children. Find out more…
You can also watch our ‘on-line’ livestream at 11am or catch up later in the week (see below).
Quote of the Week
- New Life, New Hope!
“A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse;
from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.”(Isaiah 11:1)
We have a hall for hire. You can book a one-off or occasional session for only £21 per hour using an online booking system. There are cheaper rates for regular bookings.
All welcome at any of these weekly gatherings:
- Monday, 9:30-10:00am – St. Luke’s Church
- Tuesday 9:30-10:00am – St. George’s Church
- Thursday 9:30-10:00am – St. Luke’s Church
- *Saturday 9:30-10:00am – St. George’s Church
*First Saturday of month: Prayer Breakfast at another Ramsgate Church: 9:00-10:00am. See notices below.
- New Life! New Hope! (Isaiah 11:1-10)Are we still a Christian nation? Do we want to be a Christian nation? What is a Biblical vision for Christian rule? Isaiah 11 helps to answer these questions.
- Walking in the Light (Isiah 2:1-5)What should be the target and strategy for the church?
- Fool’s Gold (Luke 12:13-21)In this short and snappy parable Jesus gives a very strong warning against greed. But what is wrong with greed?
A meeting for youngsters in School Year 6 and above. We meet in the Church Hall on Sunday evenings from 5:00pm to 7:30pm for Bible study, praise, food and games.
Play and Praise
Play and Praise is a parent and toddler group that meets during term time in the Church Hall (please ring the bell on the side entrance) on Fridays 10-11:30am.
There are lots of activities for babies and toddlers as well as a weekly craft and a song and story time with prayer.
There is a £2 charge per family.
St. Luke’s is working in partnership with St. George’s church in the middle of Ramsgate. Check out their website for information of what is going on there.
Online Church Administration
At St. Luke’s we use iKnow to help with our administration. When you register for St. Luke’s you can give us your contact details and permissions along with those for your children. You will then be sent an iKnow login, which you can use to update any of your data or change your permissions. When you join a volunteer team iKnow will also show you the rotas you are on and send you reminder emails.